A full two weeks in of growth from the day I planted the radish seeds to this post (pictures from 4/29/2020). The plants are growing nicely and starting to look a bit more full. From the top view of the radish plant on the left, I believe we can see the second set of leaves starting to emerge. I'm excited to see how growth will look on day 15. Speaking of day 15, as of today I will be caught up to the current day finally! I like to snap my photos in the afternoon after the plants get a good bit of sunlight.
Have you ever had celery in the refrigerator so long to the point where it becomes link and bends from it's own weight? I had one of those recently. The celery itself still looked "good" in the sense it was green. It wasn't rotting or brown or disgusting. Perhaps some might find limp celery gross. I was determined not to just have to toss out the celery and attempt to revive it in a cup of water. I grabbed a mug, filled it with a little bit of water, and plunked the flimsy celery in. After a few days the celery had plumped up and became firm again. But of course after it had reached a point where it was edible, I wasn't in the mood for celery. I left the celery in the mug for a week or so while adding water. One day I removed the celery to rinse it off a bit under the faucet and surprisingly I observed some roots growing from the bottom of the stalks. Interested, I decided to let the plant grow as opposed to eating it. I eventually moved it to a sunny window from...


Comments
Post a Comment